SERVICESLEGAL SERVICES ASSESSMENT
The Services Assessment provides a "snapshot" of your firms billing practices while assuring compliance with established billing Guidelines. It allows for identification of inefficient billing habits resulting in customized recommendations to improve your attorney's or accountant's performance. The Services Assessment also provides data regarding the review, communication and reporting activity between personnel and the firms.
The Services Assessment includes:
- On-site review of legal or accounting files at client location.
- Utilization of proven sampling techniques to provide valid results and conclusions.
- Provides a "snapshot" of comparative firm billing practices.
- Provides data regarding frequency and quality of client staff and firm communications (i.e. status reporting, significant event reporting, fee and expense authorization).
- Provides data on the relative efficiency and billing practices of the firms.
- Allows custom recommendations to firms regarding inefficient billing practices.
- Provides data and information for customized client staff training.
- Identifies efficient firms.
- Provides basis for custom Guidelines introduction to firms. Specific examples from firm billing and matter handling practices allow leverage in initiating dialogue with firms.