CASEBOOK: CASE MANAGEMENT & MATTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
CaseBook is LCC’S Case Management & Matter Management System that allows you to efficiently manage your matters and effectively optimize relationships with outside counsel. CaseBook can help manage the singular requirements of departments large and small. Our case management and matter management support team can help you to fully realize the benefits of this system and is developed to work with your unique business process.
Access your Cases or Matters via your e-Mail: LCC provides a unique Plug-in for instant access to your most important cases or matters.
Case Management & Matter Management Customization
- Customize and setup the Case Management & Matter Management page with unique labels, choose which fields to display, specify entity visibility, and whether data should be required.
- Customize several standardized fields like Case or Matter Type, Jurisdiction/Venue, Insured, Losses, Outcomes, and Cost Centers.
- Preferences to choose from that will allow notification of case or matter creation and default firm assignment.
- Power custom fields allow users to specify data types, cascading hierarchy, and conditional controls.
Case & Matter Document Storage Management
- Case and Matter documents including emails can be stored and accessed from anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Organize documents using keywords for ease of access.
- Upload multiple documents “on the fly” using compressed files. Our Case Management system will separate the files for you.
- Schedule an event based on a case or matter status or future date.
- Setup default events to be applied to new cases or matters.
- Require a response when the event takes place.
- Receive an invite for your email calendar for date scheduled events.
- Receive a notification when event triggers and is complete.
- Notify system and non-system users of events.
- Apply events to multiple cases or matters for efficiency.
- View case or matter metrics from standard and customized reports.
Cost Centers Assignments and Allocation
- Customized cost centers can be setup and set percentage allocations can be established for each cost center for each case or matter.
Manage Unassigned Firms
- Enter cases or matters that are to be evaluated at a later date for firm assignment and notify and manage unassigned cases or matters.
Microsoft Outlook Plug-in
- By using the Microsoft Outlook Plugin, you can customize your Outlook window for ease of case and matter access.
- You can now view your most important cases and matters directly from your Microsoft Outlook window.
Manage Matter Status and Contacts
- Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation, Pre-Trial, Trial, Insured, and Parties
- Add and View Case or Matter Notes/Journal.
- Create a series of teams and assign to cases and matters to help keep users simultaneously abreast of matter status changes and events.
- Include people who reside outside of the system to keep them informed.
- Use CaseBook to communicate directly to team members, users, and persons outside the system regarding matters.
- Send case and matter related documents as attachments.